[ale] OT: Delta Electronics

Randolph Wilson astro at rwizard.com
Tue Feb 17 10:43:15 EST 2004

Delta has moved from the old Buford Hwy location.  They are a little
further out, on Peachtree Industrial.  You might also try Austin
Electronics - I don't remember the exact address, but it's a little
stub road off of Oakbrook in Norcross.  I will say that last I was
there Delta had pretty well gotten out of the parts business.