[ale] OT: One-time use digital cameras

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 15 09:36:57 EST 2004

Well, the affordable part is what I'm hanging with. I need a HD camera
really soon for a magazine that I publish, and I can't wait another year to
get one. The Sony is in my price range, and so I'm looking at it or it's
equivalent in other lines.

One of the major attractions for me is the Zeiss lens. I have been using
Hasselblads for years, and love the quality of the Zeiss glass.

BTW, is anyone interested in buying a Hasselblad with a full range of
accessories? Good price if I can move it all at once. Contact me off-list if
you're interested.

Dan