[ale] Fedora Core2 ISOs

Denny Chambers dchambers at bugfixer.net
Fri Feb 13 17:36:00 EST 2004

KDE 3.2 looks really nice. I just got it installed in VMWare 3.01 this
morning, so I haven't had a lot of time to play yet. I ran a ps -aux
earlier, and the bash console freaked out. Control-C brought it back.
Also I have noticed that auto complete on the command line (Hitting
tab-tab) is  flaky. It works, but I am getting some screen flickers when
it does. I plan to get my devel environment from work setup this
afternoon, and see if I can compile our code base.

Denny