[ale] SLIMPC 1.7 GHz Celeron system non upgradeable - anyone bought one of these?

Van L. Loggins vloggins at turbocorp.com
Mon Feb 9 09:18:42 EST 2004

I bought one of thse to play around with, I am waiting on it to be shipped to me.

http://www.maincomp.com/shop/product.jsp?id=462&pw=

has anyone on the ALE mailing list bought one of these units.

If so what is your impression of the unit, is there anyway to upgrade it and put a network card in it?

If I can figure out a way to put a Network card into one of them I'll be set with a good inexpensive system that I can possibly use as a Linux terminal using the K12.org distro.

Thanks for the info in advance,

Van

Van Loggins        vloggins at turbocorp.com
Assistant System Administrator - ESC Dept
      _
     -o)
     /\\
    _\_v