[ale] Migrating from Exchange

Bob Toxen bob at verysecurelinux.com
Mon Feb 9 09:12:53 EST 2004

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 07:58:15PM -0500, Geoffrey wrote:
> Eric VanWieren wrote:
> >Hello all,
> >
> >At work we are looking at getting off of Microsoft Exchange server. We
> >are trying to come up with other options to exchange and I was wondering
> >if anyone has had any experience with this in the past. So if anyone has
> >any ideas or comments on this migration.

> Check out SuSE's Openexchange server.  I've not used it, just read about it.
I've heard good things about it too.  It's not free but its supposed to be
cheaper and better than Microsoft Exchange.

> --
> Until later, Geoffrey                     Registered Linux User #108567
> Building secure systems inspite of Microsoft

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]

"Microsoft: Unsafe at any clock speed!"