[ale] FYI: SUSE9.0/Home Power Networking

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 6 17:35:33 EST 2004

UPS' and surge arrestors use an electronic filter to remove the noise
element from the sine wave that the power follows. There are surge arrestors
with filters specifically designed to allow Ethernet frequencies and
voltages through the, so you can have your cake and eat it, too.

The company I work for makes a broad variety of surge arrestors and power
stabilization equipment, and we offer several that are designed for this
type of application.

You just have to chose the right tool for the application.

Dan