[ale]OT It begins...

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 21:43:40 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 09:43, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:

> And would be worthy of "bragging rights."
>
> It *would* be cool.

Are those your real intentions, or is spam control what you have in
mind?

Drew, I believed that your original idealism ("fight bad ugly SPAM") was
honest and sincere.  Unfortunately you seem to just ignore all those who
have gone before you (at least those that don't agree with the success
possibility of your end goal).  I encourage you to continue forward
(with the sincere approach, not the 'bragging rights' angle), please
don't let my learned experience distract you from your possibilities. ;)

-Jim P.