[ale] A few questions for Evolution users

aaron aaron at pd.org
Tue Feb 3 10:27:29 EST 2004

On Tuesday 03 February 2004 09:02, John Wells wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 11:16:20 -0500
> aaron <aaron at pd.org> wrote:
> > I guess I'm confused as to where having the "Inbox" label reserved as
> > single  level directory is causing  a problem. ?:^<
>
> Because I'm using IMAP folders that I share with SquirrelMail,
> and they've been created with folders that are sub-folders of INBOX.
> I suppose I could move them, but I've got a heck of a lot of folders and
> it was just easier to find a client that didn't have that limitation...hence
> Evolution, and later Sylpheed.
>
> Kmail is nice otherwise.  Supported everything else I could think
> of wanting.

Thanks for explaining. I was actually using Sylpheed before I switched to
Kmail a couple years ago. Sylpheed is real nice as well and came out best of
show in my look at about a dozen of the mail clients available at the time;
sounds like I should check on Sylpheed's Evolution over the past couple
years.  ;-)

peace
aaron