[ale] New Topic

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Dec 31 09:04:53 EST 2004

Read above article and discuss.  I've always wanted an iMac ever since
Jobs went to a UNIX platform.  I want a laptop that is created to run
UNIX not  UNIX that is massaged to run on a laptop.  My problem with
PC's is that there is always a piece of hardware not supported and
sometimes running Linux on them can cause issues.  But I just can not
get myself to spend that much on a laptop when I can buy a PC based
laptop that is extremely fast and has many benefits.