[ale] OT: H1B: PLEASE DISREGARD EARLIER POSTS

Carolinux.com bobevans19 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 22:12:28 EST 2004

Boy, you Atlanta geeks sure are bitter. Maybe y'all should try
Charlotte, or Greensboro, or even Raleigh. That traffic gridlock must
have gotten to  ya. If you think I'm spoiled, maybe you should walk a
mile, friends. Flame on, flame on.

I went postal on this list back in September while in the throws of a
manic episode. I bad. Some of your collective comments to me b4 I was
banned from your  list make for interesting reading...
I actually went back & apologised to this list, as well as my
Charlotte LUG. By then you had blocked my posts, so it never made it
in...
Just as well; you guys just stay in the "emerald city" and piss &
moan. I'm on the road with a new gig, and a $5K raise. Go figure?

 in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.