[ale] Looking for MS Exchange Assist, SBS 2003

Scott A. Martin scottm at noesisopen.com
Thu Dec 30 19:19:44 EST 2004

Happy New Year, all.

I am looking for a "cohort" to participate in the setup of a Windows
2003 SBS and, more importantly, the Exchange email system.  I am putting
this out to the ALE community since the network depends on Linux
(Debian) for firewall (Shorewall), backup (rsync), and other network
services (DNS, procmail, etc).

The setup will involve integration of Blackberry devices via Desktop
Redirector, remote access via OWA, and RPC over HTTP.  My client may
require credentials in the form of certification or verifiable
experience in setting up Exchange for a small business with these
features in mind.

If you feel you would pass muster and want to get a few hours of work in
over a weekend (real soon!), please contact me.

Scott

--
Scott A. Martin <scottm at noesisopen.com>
NOESIS Open Systems