[ale] OT: H1B: PLEASE DISREGARD EARLIER POSTS

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 09:16:46 EST 2004

Yeah....poor thing.

I got dumped a month ago with *NO* sverance, and had to run out and take
one-day contracts, wal-mart work, and other things just to keep my
handicapped wife and my young boys fed .  Hell, we didn't even have a
Christmas this year.  Read that again, I gave my kids no Christmas presents.
The in-laws stepped up to the plate and took care of my boys this year.

I don't get my first paycheck until 1/7, and I'm two car payments behind and
a mortgage payment due.

I'll bet you didn't miss a single bill.