[ale] OT: H1B: PLEASE DISREGARD EARLIER POSTS

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 22:23:43 EST 2004

For a Senior UNIX  Systems Administrator with a Bachelor's (Master's
preferred), TS/SCI who managed the deployment of the new Homeland Security
database?  Minimum experience of 15 years with a whole pile of programming
languages.

Goodness!

Why can H1B's get TS?  When I had mine, no internationals could carry a TS
clearance.

I've got considerably less experience than listed above, and make more than
70k.  Those of us with piles of experience can ask for (and get) those kinds
of salaries even today.

Jerald M. Sheets jr.
Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator
McKesson, Inc.