[ale] DVD Recorder and ALE search

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Dec 27 07:56:59 EST 2004

I was looking for a "Search" on the ale archives since I know this has
come up but it seems the search link is broken.  On the main archive
page:

http://www.ale.org/archive/ale/

There is no search at the top menu and at the bottom the link seems to
go to a missing tag #Search.  Am I just smoking something bad?

Anyone happen to have a link to the thread on how to burn a DVD under
Linux?  The drive is visable, etc and I can burn CD's on it without
issue.  When I tried to burn a DVD.iso it said the file (1.5Gig)
wouldn't fit on any media.  The drive is a Sony which will burn DVD+R
and DVD-R.

Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                       - Manowar