[ale] Re: ppp dialup script / need working dialup

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Mon Dec 27 00:01:51 EST 2004

If you recall the history to this problem no one would blame me for
having a fire in the backyard to get rid of these two modems.  I would
like to get these modems working but at the moment I am functioning on
Earthlink and happy.

Maybe I'll order that O'Rielly PPP book and set  up a couple of test
boxes to dial back and forth to so I can sort it out.  The problem sure
did seem unique though.

Thanks again for your help,

Mark