[ale] OS Windows text editor for Unix files

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Dec 24 09:52:03 EST 2004

Sorry for the thread mismanagement here folks, the light just went on in
my pea brain.

You might check out the version of vi that comes win Uwin from AT&T
research.  Last I checked it was free and I would expect that it would
properly handle Unix files, but I can't recall to be honest with you.

http://www.research.att.com/info/Projects/UWIN

--
Until later, Geoffrey