Ubuntu Distro Discussions (Re: [ale] linux recommendations)

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Fri Dec 24 08:46:22 EST 2004

Agreed. There is no need to bash Mark in such a manner. We established that his
comment was false and he admitted it once he took the time to look at the
evidence. This letter is _not_ representative of me or my feelings and I object
to it being sent to Unbuntu Linux on my behalf. The letter doesn't even contain
all the facts of the civil discussion that took place much less a decent link to
the discussion.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59