OT: Re: [ale] linux recommendations

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu Dec 23 21:10:11 EST 2004

I wasn't trying to be inflammatory. I was meerly trying to figure out why he
wanted to perpetuate that ubuntu.org had any bearing on ubuntulinux.org. We
reached a civil conclusion, so I thought, and I left it at that.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59