[ale] linux recommendations

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu Dec 23 09:39:44 EST 2004

None of which matters to people who can read, do research, and think
cognitively.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59