[ale] linux recommendations

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Wed Dec 22 22:33:13 EST 2004

www.ubuntu.org

Will abundantly back up my comment to any middle of the road or
conservative.

If you are of the Liberal.. er, uh I mean Moderate political persuasion
then you would prefer hearing "The organization that sponsors Ubuntu
is, just like the United Nations, concerned with the political well
being of all nations and the environment in which we all exist and they
take an active political role in the world to promote their concern".

I really didn't want to start a political discussion, just to point out
that the Ubuntu organization exists to further Liberal ideals.  That is
a bit unique among creators and maintainers of Open Source.   Not that
it is unique that they are Liberal but that they are a political
organization that just so happens to have their own distro.

I imagine Al Franken would want to know if his favorite distro was
rolled by and only available at RNC.com.