[ale] linux recommendations

Scott Castaline hscast at charter.net
Wed Dec 22 19:48:06 EST 2004

There's also Lindows, aka Linspire thanks to M$. It automatically checks
for updates at login. It is Debian 2.4 based. As long as you use their
repository it is very simple to load new programs and keep them updated.

I've got the ISOs on my server I could burn you a copy or send you the
file if you want to burn it yourself.

Scott Castaline