[ale] linux recommendations

Terry Lee Tucker terry at esc1.com
Wed Dec 22 11:26:48 EST 2004

:oD
Now, I'm going outside to work on the fence.

On Wednesday 22 December 2004 11:15 am, Geoffrey saith:
> Terry Lee Tucker wrote:
> > Sergio and Geoffrey love Red Hat as well ;o)
>
> You are so evil, even when on vacation...
>
> --
> Until later, Geoffrey

Quote: 12
"[The homosexual] movement is the civil rights movement turned on its
 head. When Martin Luther King came to Washington and articulated his
 dream on the steps of the Lincoln memorial, he spoke of an America
 that would live up to the truths and principles upon which it was
 founded. ... The civil rights movement of the 1960's was about living
 up to and applying our principles, not re-writing or re-inventing them.
 There was no tradition on which this country was founded that Dr. King
 challenged. It was upon those very traditions that he made his challenge
 and claim. ... Gay politics is the child of the new political America.
 In a fashion quite the opposite of Dr. King -- who challenged an unjust
 nation to return to the principles and traditions from which it had
 strayed -- gay political operatives work to re-write our traditions to
 suit their own proclivities. They say their struggle is about equality,
 but it's really about the exercise of political power and claims for
 entitlement."

 --Star Parker

 Work: 1-336-372-6812
 Cell: 1-336-363-4719