[ale] linux recommendations

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Wed Dec 22 10:55:00 EST 2004

I'm a big fan of Red Hat / Fedora.  I've not had a chance to play any
with the wireless on Linux yet, but I've done quite a bit with shared
printers.  I don't think that you should have a problem with either
(wireless or printer) if you're using any recent distro.  The top three
for 'ease of use' for a new user (as I understand it) would be Mandrake
(I've not used it much, but when I did [ver 7.x], it seemed very easy),
Red Hat / Fedora, and SuSE.
--
registered linux user # 73046

Nathan J. Underwood