[ale] T1 provider

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Tue Dec 21 17:22:17 EST 2004

I had a pleasant relation ship with Marietta Fiber.  I was the IT
department for a pretty large private school in Marietta for  a while.
They would respond within a day to my tech support calls but the
technician would give me his cell number and permission to call
anytime... and he was good.

They also gave us free web filtering because they wanted to keep our
business and I imagine it was very little cost to let us use the
software they were already paying for.  A nice gesture any way.

I never bought it but they offer fiber ethernet connection instead of
copper T1 that was a lot cheaper.  They would combine phone and data
over a dedicated Fiber Channel link for a lot less than the same  band
width in traditional T1 service.