[ale] ssh for automated management

Dow_Hurst dhurst at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 17 13:46:20 EST 2004

One university used Kerberos instead of ssh since the key management was too much headache on a large scale.  Article was in Sysadmin Mag several years ago.  Maybe a load balancing algorithm should be put in to the mix to help with timing and load of connections.  Is this a push or pull situation?  A pull combined with a randomizing clock function might work better.
Dow