[ale] Project/Time Management and Billing Programs

Sergio Chaves sergio at turbocorp.com
Mon Dec 13 07:40:44 EST 2004

Hi Ben.

Have you checked eGroupare ( www.egroupware.org )?
It is a nice web app based on PHP/Apache/MySQL and/or Postgres.

By following these instructions (
http://pclinuxonline.com/article.php?sid=9068 )
and  the "manual" for eGroupware,  I was able to successfully connect
Kontact and eGroupware.
Lots of extra (add-on) modules are available too :o)

Thanks

Sergio