[ale] Big Brother announces all out assault on our Internet

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 18:14:06 EST 2004

Aaron, you need to find a partisan political list to post your rants
on.

As for the less pointed parts of your message, I have more difficulty
with SPAM and hack-attacks that originate from "public access" and
school systems than anywhere else.

I tend to agree with Tenet when he basically says that it's a security
problem to give stupid people access to the Internet.  How can anyone
disagree with that?

-Jim P.