[ale] Make RAID 1 during install

Holmquist, Thomas W. HolmquistTW at cadet.com
Thu Dec 9 22:19:22 EST 2004

The new (Beta)Sarge installer should support this... It should be available for your arch.
Though after the install, you will end up with a testing installation, which isn't optimal for a server.
It could be downgraded, but that's not recommended though.

Perhaps you want to wait for the next version of Debian stable to be released... It should be any day... week... month now.