[ale] Success with HP built in wireless

Jim jwl at sgi.com
Wed Dec 8 21:43:32 EST 2004

I have it finally working on SUSE 9.?  I was completely unable to get it
working via /etc/init.d/network so I have a small script in my home
directory that I have to run as root.  It does the following (from memory)

rmmod ndiswrapper
ndiswrapper -l
insmod ndiswrapper
sleep 1
/etc/init.d/network restart

For some reason putting the insmod or modprobe anywhere in the startup
doesn't work.  In fact if you leave out the ndiswrapper -l from the
script it doesn't work.  Stupid computer.  :-)

Jim.