[ale] OT: replace your motherboard, buy XP again

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Wed Dec 8 16:10:33 EST 2004

I have a Windows machine for gaming. Originally, it was a Pentium 4
based machine but I decided that I wanted to use that hardware for my
Debian box (the one I use 98% of the time). So, I bought some cheap AMD
based hardware. My copy of XP, the copy that they gave me for free at a
.NET launch "party" on the GSU campus, still works.