[ale] Need Tractor Feed Dot Matrix printer

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Wed Dec 8 03:38:52 EST 2004

I'm looking for an inexpensive Dot matrix printer that has
Tractor Feed and Friction Feed that will work on both 8.5 x 11 paper
(actually 9.5 inches wide including the tear off parts with holes)
and "1 up address labels" and has parallel port support.

(My old one finally died after a measly 18 years and it's time to spit
out labels for monthly billing.)

I don't care whether it's used or new but looking for impact rather than
ink jet (due to cost of refills).

Anybody want to sell me one or point me at a store?
(I know about MicroSeconds, Freys, and MicroCenter)

THANKS!
Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]