[ale] ALE CENTRAL for 12/9/2004: A Polar Penguin Meltdown at Melton's

aaron aaron at pd.org
Tue Dec 7 23:23:22 EST 2004

Global warming (and finals week) are causing significant
melting of the Antarctic glaciers, which has rendered our
usual Central Meeting rookery at Emory University Law School
unavailable for ALE's December Central meeting.

Rather that cry in our beer about the vanishing habitat,
we've decided to just do a little socializing and  drink the
beer instead. So please join your fellow feathered
friends of Linux and flock together for a

Polar Penguin Meltdown at Melton's

Thursday, 12/9/2004, 7:30pm.
(until ~9:30 or full restoration of the permafrost layer)

Melton's App and Tap is located on North Decatur Road, about
3 miles East of the Emory Law School at its intersection with
Scott Boulevard (which becomes Lawrenceville Highway
a bit further North).

Heading East from the Law School and counting EVERY stop
light along the way, Scott Blvd. is the 6th light.

Melton's is on the N.W. corner, next to the Pet Supermarket.

The tavern stocks a respectable selection of brews, as well as
offering some unique appetizers, a good sandwich board, salads and
few specialty Pasta Entrees. Food prices range from $6.50 to $10.

Melton's phone number is (404)634-9112 should the directions
prove inadequate to slide you in there.

========
peace
aaron