[ale] anybody know in which directory firefox should be installed ?

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Tue Dec 7 22:33:03 EST 2004

> You will need to do the extension installs as root, but it makes them
> available to everyone.

That's not accurate. You don't NEED to install extensions as root. It's
just that installing as root gives the option to make them globally
available to all users. If you're not root, extensions will install
perfectly fine into the user's Firefox profile directory.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Tue, 07 Dec 2004 21:44:06 -0500