[ale] ALE Central Meeting questions

Titus Barik titus at barik.net
Tue Dec 7 12:23:58 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about attending the Central ALE meeting at Emory for the
first time, and had a few questions. How many people typically attend
this meeting? Is parking generally a problem at Emory?

I also see that there is no meeting topic for the Central meeting on the
homepage. Is there still a meeting on Thursday, December 9, then?

I apologize in advance if I'm asking questions that are already answered
on the web site. I'm sure these questions are common knowledge to many
of you.

Regards,

--
Titus Barik <titus at barik.net> Weblog: http://www.barik.net