[ale] Script won't assosciate my wireless?

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Tue Dec 7 09:25:01 EST 2004

Try adding a small sleep after that line so that the card has time to
find the AP before requesting an IP. It can take a second or two before
the association fully happens.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59