[ale] Resources for making family oriented slide shows

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Mon Dec 6 23:44:10 EST 2004

The _easiest_ way is probably to pay somebody to do the job for you. After
that, it probably depends on the hardware at hand.

In my case, I'd probably pull the VCR Tape onto my camcorder, then
transfer to computer via firewire to the camcorder. The trip works in
reverse also.

Of course, with a video capture card, and a video output on the computer,
the camcorder is unneeded, but I don't currently have that option. YMMV.