[ale] [OT] Seeking WD Hard Drive

PairOfTwins PairOfTwins at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 5 17:41:15 EST 2004

William:

Just checking ALE mail --- good to see the responses!

The drive we seek is a WD Caviar, model AC310200-00RTT2, an exact match!

Theoretically, the firmware revision should also match, but I  don't
have access to that info.

Please send a private reply -- I get to Kennesaw sometimes, or we can
work something out.

Thanks,
Tom