[ale] technology/politics correlation?

Brian Stanaland brian.stanaland at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 15:50:26 EST 2004

And what gets me is that the database behind the frontend is MySQL on
Red Hat.  He's written stuff for and uses linux all the time.  Don't
know what kind of background/training he has.  He may be self-taught.
He uses ASP scripts?  Not sure, I'm not a web dev guy.  I know the
webserver is IIS and the pages are .asp.

Brian