[ale] Introduction

Preston Boyington preston.boyington at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 1 14:06:36 EST 2004

Geoffrey wrote:
> Preston Boyington wrote:
>
>> Jim Popovitch wrote:

>>> To me, Earthlink is like the perfect place to work.  There is a
>>> restuarant, a
>>> Starbucks, and a FedEx+Kinkos all in the same building PLUS covered
>>> parking and
>>> a hotel next door.  The only thing they are missing is a
>>> rollercoaster on the
>>> roof. ;-)
>

>> *sigh* I remember having a rollercoaster (or seven) out back...
>

> When did you leave in front of Six Flags?

I worked there for a little over three years (left in 2002).  That was
when "we" built the Georgia Scorcher, Acrophobia, Deja Vu (I take NO
responsibility for that), and my final was Superman.  Do you like my "S"
in Superman's plaza? :-D

I also did several of their haunted houses.

I miss it, had a lot of fun and worked with some really good people.