[ale] Introduction

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Dec 1 06:17:19 EST 2004

Jim Popovitch wrote:
> --- Jason Fritcher <jkf at wolfnet.org> wrote:
>
>> Out here, I live only a couple miles from a Marta train station,
>> and I plan on using that to commute. Earthlink's office here is
>> only a couple blocks from the Arts Center train station so its a
>> viable commuting method.
>

> To me, Earthlink is like the perfect place to work.  There is a
> restuarant, a Starbucks, and a FedEx+Kinkos all in the same building
> PLUS covered parking and a hotel next door.  The only thing they are
> missing is a rollercoaster on the roof. ;-)

Hmm, I've got a kitchen and a nice coffee maker upstairs.  A laser color
printer that doubles as a copier when coupled with the scanner and UPS
comes to the door.  I've also got covered parking, but my commute is two
flights of stairs, so the truck doesn't often leave the garage.  No
rollercoaster here either though.  Hmmm..., never mind, my wife would
kill me.

--
Until later, Geoffrey