[ale] gmail invites

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Tue Aug 31 22:19:24 EDT 2004

Now this is a good idea. I have four invites just sitting there and nothing to
do with them. I think I will look in to this.

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:04:33 -0400
Fletch <fletch at phydeaux.org> wrote:

>     Brian> I have 7 invites available.  Who still needs one?  Brian
>
> You might also consider this:
>
> http://www.isipp.com/gmail4troops/

James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59