[ale] [OT] Linux / Java jobs available...

Christopher M Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Tue Aug 31 17:24:08 EDT 2004

Guys, we (proficient.com) have a few positions open here and I figured
I'd pass the opportunities along.  We're looking for 3 software
engineers (1 Junior Level and 1 Senior Level) with these qualifications
in a linux environment:

    * Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
    * Strong track record of developing high quality, complex software
      on schedule
    * Significant experience (5+ years) in the following:
          o Object Oriented Design
          o Java
          o C/C++
          o J2EE - JSP, RMI, JDBC
          o XML
          o UML
    * Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
    * Experience in network programming
    * Good communication skills

The Junior level position doesn't require quite as much experience.

Best regards,
CB