[ale] Burning Music CDs on Fedora Core 2

Eric VanWiren evanwieren at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 14:48:33 EDT 2004

Robert,

This is why I use slackware or suse. Fedora is designed to be bleading
edge, and stability is not a high concern. Fedora is fun to play
around on, but if you want something that is going to be stable you
are out of luck. If you want, I can burn your music cd for you and
then give it to you on Sunday.

Eric