[ale] Linksys WRT54G Very Slow

Stephan Uphoff ups at tree.com
Sat Aug 28 12:27:17 EDT 2004

Is the public IP of the WRT54G reverse DNS mapped?

This sounds exactly like a problem I had with my old ISP
once (Charter .. trying to explain the problem to ``tech''
support was not funny).

Mail and ftp server often do a reverse lookup that would hang the
connection for ca 30 seconds until the request would timeout.

Just a shot in the dark ...

	Stephan