[ale] Coyote Linux PPPoE negotiation with Speedfactory

grimmke at speedfactory.net grimmke at speedfactory.net
Fri Aug 27 07:17:56 EDT 2004

I think that they are migrating to it.  I used to have plain old ADSL
with a static IP, from them.  I went to their "silver" service, which
is a controlled bandwidth (256 kbps for $35) situation, and it's PPPoE.
 I believe that the super fast 3Mb service is PPPoE as well.  I
understood from their helpdesk that this was pretty much the direction
they were headed.

I hope that there are at least a few others who have dealt with this
issue.