[ale] FRYS IS OPEN IN ATLANTA!!!

Chris Ness mness215 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 09:01:05 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 25 August 2004 09:46 am, Charles Shapiro scratched his head, bit
his pencil and wrote:
> I plan to check this out. I still miss Tech America // Radioshack.com.
> Guess I didn't buy enough stuff from them.

I can still remember my awe when I walked into Tech America for the first
time. This is what Allied used to be like up in Chicago, and even Radio Shack
before Tandy bought them. Then I noticed the prices. Wow! Were they
extremelyhigh but they had something I needed and hadn't found locally, so I
bought it. And then they wanted my complete address  that 3 foot long reciept
printed out! "You're Tandy" I exclaimed. "How did you know that?" the man
asked. I remember when Radioshack.com and Increbibly garish taste went out of
business going day after day looking for something at the closeout sales that
was actually a bargain. Even at 40-60% off things were still more expensive
than they were at other places.

So after Incredible Univ^e^e^e^e waste of effort and Radioshack.crap I am
quite skeptical. Still, Frye's does have everything - for now. Now, If they
would just get rid of the slaespeople hanging on your shoulder for your whole
visit.