[ale] Bycotting B$ (was Re: If you're on Bellsouth DSL, I recommend changing providers.)

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Wed Aug 25 16:07:56 EDT 2004

Chris Woodfield wrote:
> http://www.speakeasy.net/onelink/?source=homepage
>
> It's about $7 per onth more than standard DSL, but well worth it if it
> means not having to pay BS at least $25 a month for dialtone. I'm
> still on the fence as to whether to drop landline completely and go
> 100% cellular, or use Vonage...
>
> -C

How's this for a change; I would GLADLY have service with BellSouth if they could provide it in my area.  When I lived in Macon/Albany/Douglasville we NEVER experienced the problems/headaches we have since being with Centurytel.

It has reached the point that I am willing to get satellite internet (HALF the speed of DSL at TWICE the price) and get cellular telephones to get rid of these people.

Great, now my blood pressure is up and I've got to take my pill...