[ale] [OT] Temp Agencies

Bjorn Dittmer-Roche bjorn at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Tue Aug 24 13:54:12 EDT 2004

Hey all,

 	I am looking for part-time and short term work and was wondering
if anyone had any specific experiences with local temp agencies and the
like, or any other general advice about resume formatting, following up,
cover letters and so on, that might be different from other "normal" jobs
I've had in the past. Actually I've never really had a strictly _normal_
job so probably any advice is welcomed : ). If it makes any difference: I
am an experienced (although too young to be really experienced) Sys admin
and Java C/C++ programmer with background in application and scientific
programming.

Thanks in advance!

 	bjorn