[ale] [semi OT] No CIFS data

Chris Coleman cdcoleman at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 23 20:28:39 EDT 2004

Yes this should work with only TCP/IP installed. We do it all the time. How
are the Windows nodes configured? I mean are they configured to look for a
WINS server or to send broadcast messages? I'm not sure of the exact
terminology: B-nodes, H-nodes or something like that.

Just thinking out loud.  Can you use find computer to locate a share on a
machine by name or IP?

Chris Coleman