[ale] OT: A funny one from Computerworld on XP SP2

Robert Heaven robertheaven at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 23 11:01:41 EDT 2004

If I'm reading this right... M$ has now given the hackers a convenient
and easy way to shut down everyone's Winbloze computers...

>From a user's perspective they're now faced with 2 choices:

1. Let the hackers execute malicious code.
2. Let the hackers shut down all the computers at will.

That's not much of a choice. I wonder which one would have the most
impact on a production environment?